The graphics are awesome and the music gives a very dramatic vibe. It's a nice idea for a game about Distribution. The gameplay is pretty easy for me because I survived until I got 46 coins without doing anything :D
The Demon Squire
EDIT: I uploaded a post jam update after the competition to incorporate the feedback I got. Thank you for playing!
Made for the Discord Jam#3: Distribution (48-hr Jam)
Keep your party well equipped! Choose the right tools for the job! Keep everyone alive!
- Left Mouse Button: Drop * Give * Swap
- Scroll Wheel: Change selected item
- Cursor: Move the Squire
- Fire beats grass, grass beats water, water beats fire! Remember this when equipping items. Some monsters are resistant to certain weapons.
- Collect the green herbs and use them on an ally to heal them.
- Enemies will target the Warrior first, so keep him equipped with a shield. Enemies will try to knock shields aside, so be vigilant!
- Art: Made by me within the 48-hrs.
- Programming: Made by me within the 48-hrs.
- Music: Not by me, used purchased assets.
- Font: Not by me, used public domain assets.